What does it take to succeed? A positive attitude? Well, sure, but that’s hardly enough. The Law of Attraction? The Secret? These ideas might act as spurs to action, but without the action itself, they don’t do much.
Success, however it’s defined, takes action, and taking good and appropriate action takes skills. Some of these skills (not enough, though) are taught in school (not well enough, either), others are taught on the job, and still others we learn from general life experience.
Below is a list of general skills that will help anyone get ahead in practically any field, from running a company to running a gardening club. Of course, there are skills specific to each field as well – but my concern here is with the skills that translate across disciplines, the ones that can be learned by anyone in any position.
- Express thoughts clearly
- Convey complex ideas and process vividly and accessibly
- Convey ones passion for a topic while maintaining their creditability
- Understand non-verbal behaviour to decipher unsaid expressions
- Exploring negotiation strategies to reach to win-win scenario
- Sensitising about proper behaviour in formal and informal circumstances
- Setting and achieving goals like successful people
- Prioritising and getting important task consistently
- Escape the excesses of the world around us and to focus on what’s truly important to us
- Understand needs and making right decisions
- Compound knowledge through reading more with faster comprehension
- Practising mindfulness and releasing stress
Personality Development Program
This program aims towards nurturing communication & productivity capacity of the young minds to able to create a strong foundation for developing essential life skills.
You are welcome to be part of the classes and experience the learning space where we harness our basic people and personal skills.
By the end of the course, you should be able to significantly reduce your fear of speaking in public, use rehearsal techniques to develop a strong, vibrant speaking voice and learn various scientefic/psychological tools to develop above people and personal skills.
For registration click here and for clarification connect us at 7738078222.
InYouth : It is an initiative by Learning Curve Institute, where we seek to identify, design and initiate learning opportunities for all the youth of the Jaipur to help them develop their holistic potential and capabilities to meet the need of current 21st century.